Alpha Coding is dedicated to inspiring younger generations to become innovators, creative thinkers, and problem solvers in a global and innovation-based economy. We offer mechatronics and computer coding courses for kids and young adults.
Our lessons are a real programming environment from beginner to advanced level. Fun projects from creating video games (e.g. Snake, Brick Breaker, Tic-Tac-Toe, and more) to more advanced topic in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence/machine learning, and more. We offer fun birthday parties with various tech themes such as Minecraft, Mechatronics (robotics), and App Inventor.
6 years to 14 years
Themes to choose from:
- Minecraft (with predefined world so kids can join the same game and play with friends in the party)
- Robotics (fun projects while learning various components: sensors, motors, control board, programming/software to control the hardware)
- App Inventor (create Android apps using visual block-based programming. Tablet is provided)
- Video game making (using Scratch programming to create a dynamic video game with characters, motion and sound)
- 10 kids: $295 + HST
- 15 kids: $395 + HST
- 20 kids: $495 + HST
Birthday Party Includes:
- Party room for 2 hours (90 min play, 30 min food/cake)
- 2-3 instructors
- All party supplies (laptops, tablets, electronic components) – plus set up/clean up!
- Small gift for birthday child
- $25 Alpha Coding gift certificates for all guests